Deeks:That’s what I’m talking about. Huh, little road trip? We can all go down together.Eating junk food, talking about our feelings. Got some, uh,Kenny Loggins on CD.
Callen & Sam:Separate cars.
Deeks:No, what? Come on.What… what about a little “Footloose,”a little “This is It”?
Kensi:Okay, if you sing “Whenever I Call You Friend” even once,I swear, I am jumping out of a moving car.
Deeks:♪ Whenever I call you friend,I begin to think I understand.♪
Kensi:Callen, Sam, wait up.
Frustration level: dangerous
1. That moment when you find out that your ex best friend is a big fan of a really bad hip hop artist who sings about necrophiles etc. and you’re almost getting worried. Almost.
2. My thesis should be halfway written. It is not. Even started.
3. On war with public health care. 5000 pln a year and getting nothing in exchange. Can i sue my country? Please?
4. Trying to strike the right balance between “positive” and “naive”.
5. Dear people - if I was really losing weight every time I hear I am, I would be already dead. Seriosly, fuck off because this is getting ridiculous.
6. I need to stop overwatching NCIS. I’ll end up on a rehab.
7. I am really sick of Gotye’s “Somebody…”. I hope Kingsley will make an Overexposed video about it. Come on people, I hear it 6 times a day whether I want it or not. I feel tortured. I think I should call a human rights organization or something.
8. I believe that every school should hold the compulsory “mind your own business” classes. Many people lack of essential education in this field. I bet 99.9% of people I know would fail.
9. I hate living next to the sea. Windy all the time, especially now. Don’t even bother with brushing your hair. Disappointing and pointless. Dad, why the hell did we move here?
10. I just ADORE all those annoying beta-males who think that being nice is enough. No, idiot, you’re not nice. You’re insincere. We ‘re not stupid, we know that you’re doing it just to get to our pants. If we don’t tell you this, this is only because we don’t want to ruin your barely existing self-esteem. Get yourself a personality.
11. My bullshit detector is doing overtime these days.
12. Pathetic situations: you meet a guy, he falls in love with you and you have a crush on his best friend. Done this before. In fact, this is happening to me all the time since junior high. I’m getting bored.
13. I need holidays. I mean - the real holidays. With palms, coconuts, sun, good drinks, hot guys and all that stuff. I can settle for a sightseeing tour around Budapest, though.
14. Am I the only person in this world who does not give a shit about other people’s lives? I have mine and I think this is enough and I like privacy. And no, I do not want to talk about it, because:
a) I don’t like having half of the city talking about what I did last weekend and with whom
b) I don’t want half of the city talking about what I in fact didn’t do last weekend and with whom
c) I don’t like you
d) I don’t trust you. BECAUSE.
15. Not giving a fuck is one of my favourite hobbys these days.
16. Be careful what you wish because you just might get it. Why do I always forget?